Bug bounty programs provide access to a pool of thousands of security researchers at a fraction of the cost of recruiting all of them. It is akin to the “eBay”auctions for talent. Basically, you can find the right talent at the right time and at the right price.
Here at SecureBug we give hackers a new identity as Hunters to help companies fight against possible cyberattacks. Thanks to our sophisticated platform, hunters can enjoy a safe haven, where they can hunt security vulnerabilities of different companies for monetary rewards. We value their skills with some competition programs, such as Capture the Flag (CTF) and Gamification methodology, where they can prove their abilities to get higher ranks on our Crowdsourced security platform. This ranking helps companies, our clients, have more freedom in choosing the most competent and reliable hunter.
In order to attract the best talents, we have also thought of their job security under our exclusive scheme, whereby hunters are entitled to some equity to SecureBug.
Continuous Bug Bounty Program Plan
Once a client has experienced the challenge and received some basic security services, their security is now mature enough to take the plunge and swim. At this stage, the client can request to have a continuous platform service to be consistently tested by our hunters for security vulnerabilities. This is extremely vital as the digital world out there is changing at a very fast pace requiring every system to keep up with the latest technology against cyber threats.
Private Bug Bounty vs Public Bug Bounty
Bug bounty programs can be conducted in either public or private mode. The best point to start with is usually a private program with a limited number of invited trusted researchers. Once the program is mature enough, organizations may choose to increase the number of researchers, expand the targeted scope, or move to a public program to broaden their security awareness.
- Controlled testing environment with a small set of highly vetted and experienced researchers.
- Flexibility to adjust researcher engagement and testing scope as needed.
- Ideal for targets that are not publicly accessible such as staging environments, applications that require credential access, or devices.
- After your organization completes this step, 75% of our SecureBug Maturity model progress is done (VIMM)
- Scale testing efforts to gain access to extensive skill set, diversity, and coverage at scale.
- Increasing Security Awareness and reassuring stakeholders’ security is a priority to your organization.
- Ideal for publicly accessible targets such as web and mobile applications or more complex targets like client-side apps and IoT devices.
- After your organization completes this step, 100% of our SecureBug Maturity Model progress is done (VIMM).
Continuous Plan Path Timeline
Register your company completely free now and start your Cyber Security journey with an innovative crowdsourced security expert and discover the difference!